tHE ARTHOUSE COMPETITION 2016 IS NOW CLOSED:
IT WAS WON BY
Inspired by the life-changing experiences which so many visitors to Guardia Sanframondi are having and by my passion for inspiring others, I’m inviting everyone who dreams of the idyllic Italian life, to apply now!
The month is a free stay in the Arthouse Chapel Bedroom – a beautiful haven
for creative and spiritual reflection, respite, retreat.
I’ll be nearby to help you settle into the town, and to help you find all the inspiration and nourishment that you need.
FILL THIS FORM IN, AND SEND IT:
Tante belle cose, Clare
- Yes, this competition is open to EVERYONE – not just professional artists, but anyone who is creative or wants to be creative in their life – anyone who really needs the space and inspiration.
- No, there is no age limit, nor restriction on gender – the prize will go to the most deserving.
- Your story can be written in your own style, or really formally – however you feel best represents you.
- The nearest airports to Guardia Sanframondi are Naples and Rome. It is easy and cheap (when you know how) to get here from the airports – I’ll send you a guide.
- The winner will be announced on the 5th July, 2016.
- There are no extra costs in the package, but you are expected to provide the bulk of your own meals 🙂
Please note: the application form is in Word format: if you have problems with formatting, just print it out, fill it in in clear handwriting, and then mail a hard copy or email me a scanned image.